Join PHABRIX at NAB 2018, booth #N4508
PHABRIX is out in force in the North Hall at NAB 2018! We’ll be presenting our latest SMPTE ST 2110*, ST 2022-6, HDR and 4K/UHD test and measurement solutions, including our Qx series, portable Sx range and rack-mounted Rx series.
Qx IP – New for NAB
- SMPTE 2110* with PTP and 2022-6 support
- Packet Profile Generator (PPG) for stress testing video networks
- Packet Interval Timing (PIT) analysis for rapid diagnosis of issues like packet congestion
Qx 12G-SDI – New for NAB
- 12G-SDI Real-time Eye technology now with advanced Jitter Insertion & BERT toolset
- HDR support (PQ, HLG & Slog3) with customisable luminance Heat-maps
Qx Hybrid IP & SDI – New for NAB
- User defined instrument layout for up to 16 instruments now with presets
- 32 channel audio analysis and generation
- VNC access for remote viewing and analysis with REST API for automated control
- NEW! Ideal for applications demanding true mobility, PHABRIX’s IP-enabled Sx TAG portable generator and analyser now includes support for SMPTE ST 2110* and ST 2022-6 decapsulation/encapsulation.
- Designed for rapid fault-finding and compliance testing in IP, 3G/HD/SD-SDI, optical SDI, and analogue broadcast workflows, the Sx TAG can be used for operation in remote locations with remote monitoring over a network.
- Its rich toolset includes a multi-format waveform and vectorscope, and users can perform video and 16-channel audio monitoring with the built-in 16:9 screen.
- PHABRIX will also demonstrate the advanced Rx 2000 rack-mounted analyser/generator, which offers rapid fault diagnosis with video capture and remote access, ideal for broadcast QC in the studio, MCR, or live production truck.
- The Rx2000 features advanced diagnostics tools, RTE™ (Real-time Eye) and Jitter physical layer analysis instruments, plus closed-caption, loudness, and Dolby® monitoring.
*Upcoming software release