Join PHABRIX at BVE 2018 to find out more about SMPTE ST 2110 and 2022-6, 12G-SDI, HDR and 4K/UHD Test and Measurement solutions
Qx Series – Hybrid IP/12G SDI, 4K/UHD & HDR Generation, Analysis and monitoring
• New Advanced Jitter Generation & Analysis (AJGA) option provides an invaluable toolset for SDI interface stress testing.
• Strengthened IP analysis with ST 2022-6 and 2110* support, including a unique Packet Profile Generator plus Packet Interval Timing.
• Fast, automated 12G-SDI physical layer analysis RTE™ technology for SMPTE compliance verification.
• HLG & S-log3 support added to the Qx’s existing PQ HDR toolset.
• New remote interface employing VNC technology, provides up to 15 simultaneous scalable instrument windows.
Rx Series – Rack-mounted 4 channel Video/Audio Generator and Analyser (2K/3G/HD/SD) with monitoring
• The Rx provides rapid fault diagnosis with video frame capture and remote access, ideal for broadcast QC in the studio, MCR or live production trucks.
• Advanced diagnosis tools with up to 4 simultaneous Real-time Eye™ and Jitter physical layer analysis instruments.
• Closed Caption, Loudness and Dolby monitoring.
Sx TAG – Ultra-portable hybrid IP, SDI & Composite Generation, Analysis and Video/Audio monitoring
• Now includes IP support for SMPTE ST 2110* and ST 2022-6 decapsulation/encapsulation.
• Designed for rapid fault finding and compliance testing in IP, 3G/HD/SD-SDI, optical SDI, HDMI and analog broadcast workflows.
• Reference signal generation with 32 test patterns, including Pathological and moving patterns
• Perform video and 16-channel audio monitoring with the Sx TAG’s built in 16:9 screen.
Stand – L01
Royal Victoria Dock,
1 Western Gateway,
London E16 1XL,
Show opening hours:
Tuesday 27th February –
Wednesday 28th February –
Thursday 1st March –